Recently, we reported that young Tamil actress Megha Akash will be making her Tollywood debut with Nithiin-Hanu Raghavapudi’s project. If the latest reports are anything to go by, the starlet is all set to sign yet another biggie in Tollywood.
Apparently, director Vikram Kumar, who will be directing Akhil’s much-awaited second project, was highly impressed with Megha’s screen presence and he had showed her photographs to Nagarjuna. Nag, after liking Megha’s pictures, gave his go ahead to Vikram.
We will have to wait for a few more days for an official confirmation in this regard.
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
- Manoj’s next wraps up its shoot
- Megastar Appreciates Baahubali’s Team
Articles that might interest you