Indo-Canadian beauty of Bengali origin Puja Banerjee is well-known to Telugu audiences through movies like Kiss, Joru and Asura etc. The actress made her Bollywood debut with Aishwarya Rai’s comeback movie, Jazbaa, in 2015.
Now, Priya Banerjee has been signed on to play Sonia Gandhi in a film based on Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia’s love story. Titled Ijazat, this film will feature Hindi TV star Karanvir Bohra as Rajiv Gandhi. Karan is also directing the film.
This film will only centre around the celebrated couple’s love story and it will be devoid of political controversies.
- Jai Lava Kusa storms into half a million dollar club
- Thaman’s triple musical treat in one week
- Vijayendra Prasad apologizes to Srivalli producers
- Vishal Moves On To His Next
- Mehreen Gets Floored By Kajal’s Affection
Articles that might interest you