People in both the Telugu states and especially in Hyderabad are facing a lot of trouble due to the incessant rains that paralysed civil lives for the last few days. Thousands of residents in several inundated areas in the capital are short of food, water and other basic amenities.
Young film stars like Navdeep, Rana, Manchu Manoj, Lakshmi Manchu and several others have chipped in to lend their hand in providing food and water to the needy, apart from offering information about the relief operations being carried out by the GHMC and City Police authorities.
Thanks to these stars’ timely initiative, at least some of the rain affected residents will be taken care of their basic needs.
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
- Who’s Going To Be Prabhas’ Jodi In Saaho?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-04-2017
- British Actress Keeps Mum About Superstar’s Film
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you