People in both the Telugu states and especially in Hyderabad are facing a lot of trouble due to the incessant rains that paralysed civil lives for the last few days. Thousands of residents in several inundated areas in the capital are short of food, water and other basic amenities.
Young film stars like Navdeep, Rana, Manchu Manoj, Lakshmi Manchu and several others have chipped in to lend their hand in providing food and water to the needy, apart from offering information about the relief operations being carried out by the GHMC and City Police authorities.
Thanks to these stars’ timely initiative, at least some of the rain affected residents will be taken care of their basic needs.
- Baahubali is the best Indian film made till date: Karan Johar
- Rakul Preet gifts herself an expensive SUV
- Prabhas had his fans in splits at Mahanubhavudu’s event
- Bollywood superstar behind Sachin’s daughter’s acting debut?
- Mahesh’s whirlwind promotions creating a huge buzz for Spyder
Articles that might interest you