After film star and Jana Sena Party President Pawan Kalyan strongly expressed his support for the demand of special status to Andhra Pradesh, it’s now the turn of Tollywood’s young stars to join the movement.
Stars like Nikhil, Varun Tej, Sai Dharam Tej, Sundeep Kishan and Sampoornesh Babu have expressed their support to the youngsters who have been demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh and sought everyone’s support to the movement.
Sundeep went on to say that he will take part in the silent march, which is scheduled to take place on January 26th at RK Beach in Vizag.
- Poll : What attracted you the most in Rangasthalam’s first song?
- Special plans for Bharath Ane Nenu’s teaser
- Money is not everything in life: Rajamouli
- Mahesh Babu to inaugurate Burripalem govt. school
- Issues solved, release dates of BAN, NPS changed