After the likes of Suriya, Vikram, Vijay, Karthi, GV Prakash and several others, yet another Tamil actor is eyeing the Telugu market. The latest news is that Vishnu Vishal, who became popular in Tamil with films like Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu and Mundasupatti, is all set to make his foray in Telugu this year.
As his first film in Telugu, Vishnu has chosen to dub his 2016 superhit film ‘Velainu Vandhutta Vellaikaaran’ in Telugu. Nikki Galrani playing the lead role alongside Vishnu Vishal in this film. The Telugu version has been titled as Prema Leela Pelli Gola.
It remains to be seen if Vishnu Vishal can impress the Telugu audiences too just like he made a name for himself in Tamil film industry with his unique choices.
- Samantha’s double treat in May
- BAN makes a strong impact at Kerala box-office
- Rajinikanth to watch Bharat Ane Nenu?
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About Arjun Reddy Sequel
- Balakrishna-VV Vinayak’s film confirmed for Sankranthi, 2019