After making a smashing debut with Gopichand’s Jil, young villain Kabir Duhan Singh went on to sign plum projects opposite most of the leading heroes in Telugu, Tamil and now Kannada. Now, Kabir is all set to turn hero with a female centric horror film to be directed by a debutant named Ashwin.
Kabir, who is quite excited about his new stint, revealed that the movie will go on floors very soon. The actor is currently shooting for his Kannada debut movie, Hebbuli, featuring Sandalwood superstar Sudeep. Kabir says he’s game for any kind of roles as long as they are interesting.
- Date sealed for Vikram’s Sketch’s teaser
- Akhil Forays Into Sports Entertainment
- Jawaan wraps up shoot, set for November release
- Can’t ask for anything better: NTR thanks fans
- Rangasthalam’s first look on auspicious occasion
Articles that might interest you