After making a smashing debut with Gopichand’s Jil, young villain Kabir Duhan Singh went on to sign plum projects opposite most of the leading heroes in Telugu, Tamil and now Kannada. Now, Kabir is all set to turn hero with a female centric horror film to be directed by a debutant named Ashwin.
Kabir, who is quite excited about his new stint, revealed that the movie will go on floors very soon. The actor is currently shooting for his Kannada debut movie, Hebbuli, featuring Sandalwood superstar Sudeep. Kabir says he’s game for any kind of roles as long as they are interesting.
- Bunny, Pooja missed SFS, but made it to DJ
- Bunny’s Co-Star Takes Music Lessons
- Naga Shaurya Thrilled About His Tamil Debut
- First look of Rana’s NRNM to be out soon?
- Nara Rohit’s Kathalo Rajakumari gets a release date
Articles that might interest you