After making a smashing debut with Gopichand’s Jil, young villain Kabir Duhan Singh went on to sign plum projects opposite most of the leading heroes in Telugu, Tamil and now Kannada. Now, Kabir is all set to turn hero with a female centric horror film to be directed by a debutant named Ashwin.
Kabir, who is quite excited about his new stint, revealed that the movie will go on floors very soon. The actor is currently shooting for his Kannada debut movie, Hebbuli, featuring Sandalwood superstar Sudeep. Kabir says he’s game for any kind of roles as long as they are interesting.
- Vijay Devarakonda Talks About His Tamil Film Debut
- Pawan Kalyan Responds To Controversies Surrounding Him
- RGV responds to Allu Aravind’s comments
- Tollywood Comes Together To Wish BAN Team
- Date locked for Baahubali 2’s Chinese release