It is known that ace music director Yuvan Shankar Raja converted to Islam recently and also got engaged to his lady love, Zafroon. The latest update is that Yuvan married Zafroon in a lavish wedding ceremony in Kilakarai yesterday.
This was Yuvan’s third marriage and it was mostly attended by close relatives. Yuvan is a top notch composer in Tamil and he has recently scored music for Ram Charan’s Govindudu Andari Vadele.
Well, on behalf of all of us here, we wish him the very best for his future.
- If You Watch Pirated Copy Of Khakee, Donate $10 To The Needy!
- Chandrababu Naidu responds to Nandi Awards controversy
- Mirchi girl trashes marriage rumors
- Trisha Gets A Rare Honour From UNICEF
- Star character artiste has no plans to join politics