The principal shooting of Nani, Samantha starrer Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu was wrapped up earlier today. Gautham Menon has directed the film and C Kalyan is producing the Telugu version on Teja Cinema banner. Recently, a song was canned on Nani and Samantha in Chennai soon after Nani joined the film’s sets after his wedding. “Yvm shoot finished early in the morning today ..what a journey it was .. Varun and nithya are going to come alive in a month 🙂 Get ready to watch your love story on the big screen next month :),” Nani posted on Twitter. Ilayaraja’s music has already become a big hit and M S Prabhu is the cinematographer. Gautham Menon has simultaneously shot the film in Telugu and Tamil. Both these versions are expected to release on December 14.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you