The principal shooting of Nani, Samantha starrer Yeto Vellipoyindhi Manasu was wrapped up earlier today. Gautham Menon has directed the film and C Kalyan is producing the Telugu version on Teja Cinema banner. Recently, a song was canned on Nani and Samantha in Chennai soon after Nani joined the film’s sets after his wedding. “Yvm shoot finished early in the morning today ..what a journey it was .. Varun and nithya are going to come alive in a month 🙂 Get ready to watch your love story on the big screen next month :),” Nani posted on Twitter. Ilayaraja’s music has already become a big hit and M S Prabhu is the cinematographer. Gautham Menon has simultaneously shot the film in Telugu and Tamil. Both these versions are expected to release on December 14.
- Yesteryear actress passes away
- I don’t have time for my haters: Pawan Kalyan
- Samantha’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual from February
- No change in Naa Peru Surya’s release date
- Valentine’s Day treat from Naa Peru Surya team