Be it Vikramarkudu, Venky or Kick, the combination of Brahmanandam and Ravi Teja has entertained both classes and masses alike. Audience just cannot seem to have enough of these two in a single frame. Their clippings are among the most frequently downloaded ones in You Tube. Producer YVS says in Nippu, too the two will positively set the aisles rolling in laughter. Brahmi’s character is titled Kasi and his interaction with Ravi Teja is situation-based and as such is well integrated into the storyline. YVS said Nippu was postponed merely because he needed a month to get the promotions for the film going. He was all praise for Ravi Teja and said that he was the hero who stuck a perfect balance between entertainment, action and comedy. YVS also added that Ravi Teja shows great concern and commitment to ensure that his producers make a quality and profitable film.
- Koratala Siva hopes for a robust change in education system
- Star director all set to shoot for his acting cameo
- Controversial dialogues to be deleted from Mersal?
- Nikhil’s next wraps up its North Indian schedule
- TN doctors to storm social media with Mersal’s piracy links