The principal shooting of Zanjeer’s remake has begun in Hyderabad and the film will be shot for the next couple week in various locales in the city. Ram Charan is going to make his Bollywood debut with this film and it’s also simultaneously being made in Telugu. Although the film’s shooting began few months ago, the film’s lead actress Priyanka Chopra hadn’t joined the film’s set. She’s now in Hyderabad to shoot some of her scenes with Ram Charan. Sonu Sood, Prakash Raj and Mahie Gill are playing important roles in the film. Apoorva Lakhia is directing the film. The original film had Amitabh Bachchan in lead role and now Ram Charan is stepping into his shoes in the remake. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is expected to release in May, 2013.
- I’ll be happy if I get a role in The Mahabharata: Prabhas
- Films or politics, always be with Babai: Charan tells fans
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
Articles that might interest you