The Anti Corruption Bureau court on Tuesday adjourned the hearing on bail petition of Nunna Venkata Ramana, the alleged kingpin of liquor syndicate, to March 1.
Earlier, Venkata Ramana had created a political storm by alleging the he paid bribes to Excise Minister Mopidevi Venkataramana Rao and several other politicians to seek their support for the liquor syndicate.
The ACB court adjourned the hearing as the ACB officials failed to file a counter petition in this regard. Therefore, the court asked the ACB to file th counter petition by March 1. Earlier on February 22, Venkata Ramana’s counsel moved the petition seeking bail for his client. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections