BJP leader L K Advani was given a rousing welcome as his convoy entered Adilabad as part of the 440 Km Ratha Yatra in the Telengana region. Amidst a sea of lotus flags, the BJP party leader reiterated that his party is ready to support the T bill if it is introduced in the forthcoming parliament session.
He accused the Congress of being paralyzed by a culture of indecisiveness and said that it is the same culture that has contributed to the party’s loss in Banswada and Hisar (where its party candidate lost his deposit) and two other bye elections the results of which were announced yesterday. Advani also said that Delhi should be held accountable for the spate of suicides in Telengana. The 3-day telengana yatra will conclude with a mammoth public rally in Hyderabad on Thursday.
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections