The State Legislative Assembly on Monday has begun discussions on the No Confidence Motion moved by the Telugu Desam Party.
The discussions were initiated by Opposition Leader N Chandrababu Naidu wherein he pointed out several lapses on the part of the State Government in the welfare of farmers.
The Speaker has allotted one hour for the Congress party, one-and-a-half hour for the TDP, half-an-hour each for Telangana Rashtra Samithi and Praja Rajyam Party, 20 minutes each for Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen and Communist Party of India, 15 minutes for Bharatiya Janata Party and 10 minutes each for CPI (M), Lok Satta and independent MLAs.
After the completion of discussion, voting will take place on the No Confidence Motion on Monday itself. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you