Congress in-charge of state affairs and Union Health Minister Ghulam Nabi Azad on Friday hinted that the decision on Telangana might be delayed further.
Talking to media persons, Ghulam Nabi Azad said that the consultation process with all the stakeholders in the State has been completed. But the talks with the national level leaders are yet to take place. Therefore, the Centre would take a decision on the Telangana statehood issue only after holding the meetings with the national level leaders, he said.
Azad’s statement is in contrast to Pradesh Congress Committee president Botsa Satyanarayana’s claim that the decision would be announced before the ensuing winter session of the Parliament. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you