The CBI court on Friday posted the petition of Tummala Ranga Rao, managing director of Stylish Homes, who offered to turn an approver in the Emaar scam, to March 7.
The special court took this decision after hearing the arguments of his counsel. Earlier, the Central Bureau of Investigation has filed a counter petition following the directions from the special court in this regard. Ranga Rao in his petition offered to turn approver while seeking pardon and removal of his name from the list of accused. He said whatever wrongdoing was committed, was done at the behest of main accused Koneru Prasad.
The CBI did not oppose his bail petition and said that because of his deposition the agency made progress in the case and hence, it wanted the court to pardon him. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections