YSR Congress party spokesperson Ambati Rambabu on Wednesday alleged that the Central Bureau of Investigation was targeting the YSR Congress party leaders at the behest of Congress party.
Talking to reporters, Ambati allged that the CBI was not all looking into the involvement of TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu in the Emaar scam and its has directed its investigation against the YSR Congress party leaders. He alleged that CBI Joint Director VV Lakshminarayana has been taking directions from the Congress High Command to target Jagan Mohan Reddy and other leaders.
Ambati also accused Lakshminarayana of selectively leaking information in the Emaar case to two vernacular dailies. Lakshminarayana himself would reveal the truth if a narco-analysis test is conducted on him, he said. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you