A few private schools are testing the fiscal stamina of parents. At least 3 leading English medium schools in the twin cities are charging upwards of Rs. 370,000 per year for students enrolling in class XI. The comparable fee last year was in the range of Rs. 120,000 to Rs. 150,000 Stunned parents are clueless and do not even seem to know whom to approach on the said matter. For obvious reasons the names of the schools are not being revealed here. But parents of children from these schools can very well connect the dots. Equally surprising is the governments’ absolute apathy in pulling back these runaway fee structures. What is interesting is the schools that are charging this fee do not have even the benefit of a long standing presence in the field of education as schools in other metros in Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata and Mumbai.
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you