Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Monday assured a delegation of Poultry Federation that the Government will extend all possible help, support and incentives to the industry.
The delegation, led by Mr Sudhakar and Mr Rami Reddy, called on the Chief Minister at the Camp Office and sought incentives and assistance to the poultry sector. The Chief Minister said that many incentives are being extended by the 12th Finance Commission to the agriculture and allied sectors including the poultry.
The Chief Minister also agreed to consider other demands of the Federation like early permission for construction of poultry sheds/units in the villages and give priority for sanctioning the same, treating poultry loans on par with agriculture and exempting poultry land from the purview of conversion of agricultural land to non-agriculture. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections