Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy condoled the death of scholar I Panduranga Rao, who passed away in Delhi on Monday.
In a message, he expressed his grief and condolences to the bereaved members of Rao’s family.
Rao, a scholar of great repute was proficient in Sanskrit, Telugu and English. He was responsible for bringing out the legislation to write competitive exams like UPPSC in Telugu, the chief minister said in the condolence message. His services to the field of literature are very valuable, Mr Reddy said.
Senior IAS officer IV Subba Rao is the younger brother of I Panduranga Rao. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections