CM Kiran Kumar Reddy is said to have responded favourably to the memorandum submitted by AP Film Chamber Producers Sector Chairman Natti Kumar over the dominance of dubbing films in the state. The memorandum requested for an exemption of entertainment tax for Telugu Movies and for doubling of tax on dubbing films.
Good small budget Telugu films are suffering because of the dominance of dubbed films,said Mr.Natti Kumar.
The memorandum also seeks an implementation of internet booking at all the theaters in the state.
CM Kiran has promised to look into the matter along with ministers Erasu Pratapa Reddy,Geeta Reddy and Sabitha Indra Reddy.
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections