Deputy Chief Minister Damodar Rajanarasimha on Friday stated that he would launch election campaign in all the Assembly constituencies which are going to by-polls in the Telangana region on March 18.
Talking to media persons, Rajanarasimha said that he would begin his election campaign from the first week of March. He said that he would explain to the people of the region that the formation of separate Telangana state would be possible with the Congress party only.
The Deputy Chief Minister said that he would highlight the benefits of government schemes and programmes in the elections and seek votes in favour of Congress party. He said that the Congress party said that that it was opposed to the formation of Telangana state.
Earlier, the leaders from the region were demanding a separate State. But now they have changed their stand and aspiring for posts, he said. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections