Customs authorities at the Shamshabad International Airport seized high end digital film and photo cameras worth about Rs 90 lakhs today from two Canadians.
The Canadians and the cameras arrived from London on the Lufthansa Airlines flight. As there was no proper declaration for the high value goods and because of a lack of satisfactory explanation from the people involved, Customs authorities have detained the goods as well as the passengers.
Investigations are going on to identify any tax fraud and to find out the end recipient of the cargo.
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections