Minister for Ports, Infrastructure and Investments Ganta Srinivasa Rao on Friday raised serious objection over the statements of former minister Chegondi Harirama Jogaiah that Rajya Sabha member K Chiranjeevi lacks charisma to improve the prospects of Congress party.
Talking to media persons, Srinivasa Rao said that Jogaiah’s statement proves that he was a great opportunist in politics.
He reminded that it was Jogaiah who claimed that there was no alternative to Chiranjeevi during 2009 Assembly elections. Stating that there was no need to give much importance to his statement, Srinivasa Rao said that Jogaiah making the statement as he lost his mental balance due to old age problem. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you