The Andhra Pradesh High Court on Friday granted CBI custody for N Sunil Reddy and Vijay Raghava, for further interrogation into the APIIC-Emaar scam.
While Sunil was granted three days’ custody, Vijay Rahghavan would be in CBI’s custody for five days. The court directed the probing agency to conduct interrogation from 8 am to 6 pm and also conduct the medical check-up of both the accused.
CBI arrested N Sunil Reddy, a close aide of YSR Congress party president Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy on January 24 while Vijayaraghav, the finance head of Emaar-MGF (South) was arrested on January 28. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you