Media channels are telling viewers to soak up whatever is left of the ongoing winter chill. A UK-based met survey has predicted that southern parts of India are in for a scorching summer. Come March, the temperatures will fluctuate between 0.36 and 0.50 degree above the normal. This upper variance is an average indicator. In rocky, plateau regions like the Deccan, 50 degrees seems to be very much on par. This torrid state of affairs is due to the emergence of El-Nino. The first two months aside, 2012 cold be in for a 9-month summer, with the respite from the heat coming in mid December. Indian based met agencies are also predicting failures of the South west and North east monsoons. This could play a very key role in the electoral fortunes of the UPA.
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections