Strong loyalist of YS Jagan Mohan Reddy group and Congress MLA Pilli Subhash Chandra Bose on Friday submitted resignation to his MLA seat.
In his resignation letter submitted to Speaker Nadendla Manohar at his chambers, Subhash Chandra Bose stated that he was forced to resign from his seat as the government has failed to release funds for taking up developmental works in his constituency. He said the callous attitude of government in releasing funds for his constituency in Ramachandrapuram halted developmental works midway.
Stating the people of his constituency were questioning him over the development works, he appealed to the Speaker to give him a chance to him to explain the reasons for his resignation from the assembly’s membership.
According to reports, the Speaker suggested Pilli Subhash Chandra Bose to reconsider his resignation. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections