The elections for the local bodies including municipalities and municipal corporations would be held by March 31.
This was announced by Municipal Administration and Urban Development Minister M Maheedhar Reddy while talking to reporters on the sidelines of two-days Collectors Conference at Jubilee Hall here on Thursday. He said that the government has decided to conduct the elections for all local bodies by March 31. However, he said that the government was not ready to conduct simultaneous elections for newly formed municipalities with the existing ones due to some technical reasons.
The Minister said that the government would make a detailed announcement in this regard in the next three to four days after convening a meeting with the officials concerned. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you