At least 10 shops were completely gutted in a major fire accident at the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam’s mini shopping complex at Tirumala on Monday. No one was injured in the mishap.
According to preliminary reports, the accident reportedly occurred due to an electrical short circuit at a shopping complex located near Rambhageecha guest house near main temple premises. The loss due to fire is estimated to be around Rs 50 lakh. Of 60 shops in the complex, at least 10 shops were completely gutted while others suffered some damage.
It took nearly three hour for the Fire Services personnel to extinguish the fire. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you