The CBI Special Court on Saturday extended the judicial remand of former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhan Reddy and his brother-in-law BV Srinivasa Reddy, the key accused in the illegal mining case of the Obulapuram Mining Company (OMC) till December 15.
The court extended the custody after conducting the proceedings through video-conference from the Chanchalguda Central Prison. It was the fifth time that the prison officials produced the accused through video linkage.
Meanwhile, Gali’s counsel appealed to Justice Naga Maruthi Sharma to issue a copy of charge sheet filed by the CBI on Saturday. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you