The CBI Special Court on Saturday extended the judicial remand of suspended IAS officer Y Srilakshimi, the sixth accused in the illegal mining case of Obulapuram Mining Company, to April 13.
The court gave this direction when the officials produced her in the CBI Special Court following expiry of her remand on Saturday. Later, on court’s directions she was shifted to Chanchalguda Women’s Jail.
Earlier, the CBI has filed a supplementary chargesheet in connection with Obulapuram Mining Company by including Srilakshmi as sixth accused. Meanwhile, Srilakshmi’s advocate has appealed to court to provide a copy of CBI’s supplementary chargesheet. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections