The merger of Praja Rajyam Party into the Congress in the State Legislative Assembly has been formalised.
Making the announcement in the House on Monday, Speaker Nadendla Manohar said that the PRP has become non-existent in the State Legislative Assembly. Interestingly, president of erstwhile PRP and Tirupati MLA K Chiranjeevi was not present in the House when the Speaker made this announcement.
It may be mentioned that it was on February 16, when the Congress Legislature Party passed a unanimous resolution for the formal merger of PRP with Congress in the assembly. The resolution was passed following a direction from the Election Commission of India. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you