The CBI Special Court on Wednesday adjourned the hearing on the fake passport case of mafia don Abu Salem to January 3.
When the officials produced Abu Salem in the Nampally court, the CBI court fixed the final hearing in the case to January 3-5.
Abu Salem is facing the charge of acquiring a passport on a fake name and address in the state.
The probing agency filed a case against Salem, Monica Bedi, his first wife Sabeen Azmi and others for procuring passports using fake names and addresses in Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh in August 2001. While Bedi’s passport was issued in the name of Sana Malik Kamal and Salem got the passport in the name of Ramil Kamal Malik.
The crime was detected in February 2002 when the Intelligence Bureau got a tip-off that Salem and Bedi had used fake passports during a trip to Dubai. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections