The Supreme Court on Tuesday adjourned to Feb 27 the hearing on the bail petition of suspended IAS officer Y Srilakshmi, who was arrested in connection with the illegal mining case of Obulapuram Mining Corporation (OMC) owned by former Karnataka minister Gali Janardhan Reddy.
The apex court adjourned Srilakshmi petition after hearing arguments and counter arguments from both sides.
Srilakshmi filed petition in the apex court challenging the state High Court orders rejecting her bail granted by the Special CBI court. Presently, Srilakshmi is lodged in the Chanchalguda Women Prison.
Earlier the court directed the CBI to submit the chargesheet by February 21 when the bail petition is heard. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you