PRP has described the resignation of Allagadda MLA Sobha Nagi Reddy as a face saving exercise as she was on the verge of being disqualified.
“She tendered her resignation to save her face from being disqualified on the basis of the petition filed against her by the party,”PRP MLA Kannababu told reporters here on Tuesday.
He said that Shobha Nagireddy resigned from her post knowing very well that she would be disqualified by Speaker Nadendla Manohar under the Anti Defection Law for voting in favour of the no confidence motion and the statement of taking up the farmers’ cause was a farce.
Refuting Shobha Nagi Reddy’s statement that PRP has no right to issue a whip as the party no longer existed, he said, PRP chief K Chiranjeevi has every right to issue whip to MLAs as party president until the merger process is completed. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you