Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy on Sunday said that suicide was not the solution for the Telangana issue.
Expressing regret over the suicide of MBA student Bojja Naik in Warangal demanding statehood for Telangana region, the Chief Minister advised the students and youth to restrain from resorting to extreme steps. In his condolence message to the Naik’s family, the Chief Minister said that he was upset over Naik’s suicide.
“The youth and students should not spoil their golden lives. They should control their anger and restrain from getting emotional on the issue,” the Chief Minister said while asking them to live with self-confidence.
Kiran Kumar Reddy said that the centre was aware of the aspirations of the people of Telangana and it would take a decision which would be beneficial for all regions in the State. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you