The Special CBI court on Wednesday remanded Sunil Reddy, who was arrested by CBI sleuths on Tuesday in connection with the Emaar case, to judicial custody till February 1.
The CBI officials produced Sunil Reddy, a businessman and close aide of YSR Congress president Jagan Mohan Reddy, before the court in connection with the Emaar case. The CBI has registered cases against him under Sections 120 B (criminal conspiracy), 406 (criminal breach of trust), 420 (cheating) and 477 (fraudulent cancellation, destruction etc) of the Indian Penal Code.
While remanding Sunil Reddy, the court posted the hearing on CBI’s petition seeking his custody to January 27. Later, Sunil was shifted to the Chanchalguda Central Jail. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections