Lakshmi Parvathi’s attack on Balakrishna was strongly condemned by senior TDP leaders. The wife of the TDP founder said that Balakrishna will not make any difference to the electoral fortunes of the TDP. She literally tossed aside the development and said that even during the last election NBK did make the rounds, but the gains in terms of seats were “zero.” The saving grace though was that LP said that this did not in any way reflect the lack of popularity of Balayya, instead she opined that it only went on to show how futile it was to work with an uncharismatic leader like CBN, who she claimed had lost all credibility with the electorate. Senior leaders in the TDP were not amused. They said that LP had all but become a mouth piece of the YSR Congress and she has made it her life’s mission to downplay the popularity of the TDP.
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you