Freedom fighter Konda Laxman Bapuji has accused the political parties and their leaders in the region of not being sincere towards the cause of Telangana statehood.
Speaking on the occasion of launch of a new political entity – Telangana Praja Rajyam Party – here on Saturday, Bapuji said that all political parties were working for their selfish interests. He said the political leaders should follow the principle of ‘no jhanda (flag), no agenda’ in order to achieve Telangana state. He said Telangana would be a reality only if the politicians work unitedly and sincerely for the cause.
Telugu Desam Telangana Forum leaders Errabelli Dayakar Rao and M Narasimhulu also attend the event.
The T-PRP has been launched by Supreme Court advocate V Venugopal. Most of the leaders associated with the erstwhile Praja Rajyam Party have joined the new party. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you