Rajya Sabha member T Subbarami Reddy on Monday stated that a multi-storied complex will be constructed at a cost of Rs 50 crores at King George Hospital (KGH) here.
Talking to media persons after inspecting various wards at KGH, Subbarami Reddy said the construction of multi-storied complex would be completed in five years and all special departments would be accommodated in the new complex.
Reddy, who nurtured Visakhapatnam constituency for the past three decades, said that the hospital would be made to provide all quality health services round the clock to all sections of people.
“Industries and business houses are in favour of upgrading KGH and they would donate generously for the construction of building and in providing sophisticated medical equipment,” he said.
KGH Superintendent Dr Shyam Prasad and Andhra Medical College Principal Dr Shanta Rao were also present. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections