More than six months after she was elected from the Pulivendula assembly segment, YSR Congress party honorary president YS Vijayamma attended the Legislative Assembly session here on Monday.
Vijayamma was elected on May 13 in the by-elections and took oath as MLA on June 3. But she did not attend a single session since her election. However, in view of the No Confidence Motion on Monday, Vijayamma came to the assembly for the first time.
Earlier, the YSR Congress party held a meeting at Kadapa MP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy’s residence at Banjara Hills with the MLAs supporting it. As many as 16 MLAs attended the meeting and announced that they would vote in favour of No Confidence Motion. Meanwhile, sources say, that Jagan is presently enjoying the support of at least 19 MLAs in the assembly. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections
Articles that might interest you