Senior leader Yerran Naidu on Friday came down heavily on TRS for raising a hue and cry over TDP president N Chandrababu Naidu’s padayatra in Warangal district on farmers issue.
Talking to media persons at NTR Trust Bhavan, Yerran Naidu slammed the TRS and Telangana Political joint Action committee for opposing Naidu’s padayatra.
He asked why the TRS and TPJAC were opposing Naidu’s padayatra when they did not raise any objection to Chief Minister N Kiran Kumar Reddy’s Racha Banda programme and YSR Congress president Jagan Mohan Reddy’s three days `Fee Porubata’ in the Telangana region.
In a democracy, people have every right to visit any place and no one can halt Naidu’s padayatra in the region, he said adding that TRS and JAC protests and opposition to the yatra are due to the fear of losing Telangana people’s support, he said. (INN)
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections