It’s a sad day for fans of Indian cricket team. Yuvraj Singh, who played a crucial role in India’s World Cup Victory last year, has been diagnosed with lung cancer. Last year, the doctors had found a non-malignant tumour near his left lung and he was under medication. And on January 26, he went to the US for further treatment and earlier today news broke out that Yuvraj Singh has been diagnosed with lung cancer. There’s a malignant tumour between his left lung and the heart. He’s currently undergoing chemotherapy. As soon as the news broke out, thousands of people came in support of Yuvraj Singh and his family and wished him for a speedy recovery. Few years ago, Tennis player Leander Paes was also diagnosed with a form of Brian cancer; however, he had successfully recovered after a long therapy.
- అక్కడైతేనే.. శృంగారాన్ని ఎంజాయ్ చేస్తారట.. ఎందుకో తెలుసా..?
- Ad : 123telugu.com looking for Web Developers
- Ad : 123telugu.com is looking for Content Writers
- Happy Sankranthi dear Readers
- YSR Congress Sweeps By-Elections