What is bad:The story does tend to go in to Venkatesh's predictable love triangle mode sometimes. Also, there might be some complaints about Venky's oft repeated sacrificial roles. The film does tend to drag towards the climax, but the comedy keeps the momentum going.
Me Thinks: Entertaining fare in the predictable Venkatesh mode. If you are looking for a good family entertainer, then Chintakayala Ravi is your kind of film. Director Yogi was bang on when he said that it would be like a Yash Raj film with Telugu nativity. A good film!..
Tailpiece: Cameos by Jr. NTR, Venu and Nikitha add to the film. NTR's dance in the Shava Shava song drew maximum cheers from the audience and his entry surrounded by people wearing Balayya masks was well planned.
1. Enduko Toli Tondarenduko – Shot on Venkatesh in NY and Mamatha Mohandas in a village backdrop – the locales of New York make the song look fresh...
2. Merupula merise – Shot on sets, a regular duet between Venkatesh and Mamtha Mohandas
3. Valla Valla – A pub song with Arthi Chabbria doing the honors, very different from Venky's usual style.
4. Nahi Chodungaa – The crowd loved this song the most and it was evident from the hooting in the aisles. Venkatesh teasing Anushka all over New York, good song.
5. Shava Shava – A party song, shot on a set with Venkatesh and Anushka. Jr. NTR appears in the middle of the song and dances for the rest of the song, the crowd went wild!
6. Bagundey Bagundey – reminds one of the Kuch tho hua hai song from Kal Ho Na Ho. Shot in New York with Anushka and Venkatesh.