Sometime ago, we broke the exclusive news that Nandamuri Balakrishna’s path breaking 1991 film ‘Aditya 369’ will be having a sequel titled ‘Aditya 999’. Anushka was said to be under consideration to play the female lead but the latest buzz is that Tapsee will be replacing Anushka for this film. Apparently, Anushka is having an issue with the availability of dates.
Singeetham Srinivasa Rao will be the director of the movie and Vinod is the producer. Konda Krishnam Raju will be the presenter of the film.Shooting will begin from August and pre-production work is currently going on now.
- Adirindhi’s release date sealed
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!