Hero Nagarjuna recently wrapped up a crucial schedule for his Bollywood comeback film, Brahmastra, in Bulgaria. He is now back in Hyderabad and met with the media yesterday to promote his latest presentation, Chi La Sow.
During the media interaction, Nag revealed that he has signed a Tamil film recently and that an official announcement about the film will be made in a week’s time. Nag’s statement has led to speculations about him being part of Tamil actor-filmmaker Dhanush’s second directorial venture.
A few months ago, there were reports that Nag will be playing the main lead under Dhanush’s direction. The film is touted as a Tamil-Telugu bilingual period drama which will be made with a huge budget. Let’s wait for the official word to come out of the horse’s mouth.
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans