It’s well-known that Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi is essaying the chief antagonist’s role in Ram Charan-Boyapati’s ongoing action entertainer. Vivek is popular among audiences through his movies like RGV’s Company and Rakta Charitra.
And here’s a stunning buzz about Vivek’s remuneration for RC12. The latest reports reveal that Vivek is being paid a whopping Rs 4 crores for this high-budget entertainer. Boyapati has canned a couple of electrifying episodes between Charan and Vivek and these scenes are said to be be one of the best in the movie.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?