It’s well-known that Bollywood star Vivek Oberoi is essaying the chief antagonist’s role in Ram Charan-Boyapati’s ongoing action entertainer. Vivek is popular among audiences through his movies like RGV’s Company and Rakta Charitra.
And here’s a stunning buzz about Vivek’s remuneration for RC12. The latest reports reveal that Vivek is being paid a whopping Rs 4 crores for this high-budget entertainer. Boyapati has canned a couple of electrifying episodes between Charan and Vivek and these scenes are said to be be one of the best in the movie.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake