After scoring three super hits in the first half of this year, actress Samantha is determined to continue her success streak with three more releases in the second half of 2018. Her much-awaited investigative thriller, U-Turn, is slated for release on September 13.
In a recent interaction with a popular Telugu daily, Samantha revealed how she approaches her characters. “As soon as I listen to a script, I unknowingly introspect myself about the character. This is followed by an extensive research. Perhaps I have acquired this habit due to experience. Of course, after all my individual preparation, I will perform according to my directors’ views eventually,” said Samantha.
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies