Bollywood stars acting in the remakes of Telugu hits is not a new phenomenon. Bollywood hero Abhishek Bachchan too has his share of South Indian remakes. In a latest interview while promoting Manmarziyaan, Abhishek revealed that one Telugu film he would like to remake in Hindi.
“I used to watch a lot of Tollywood films in the past. I particularly liked Prabhas’ Chhatrapati. The film has all the elements like drama, emotion, comedy and romance in equal portions. Given a chance, I would like to act in Chatrapathi’s Bollywood remake,” said Abhishek.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna