Akkineni fans are eagerly awaiting the arrival of Shailaja Reddy Alludu. The film is slated for release on September 13. Thanks to the hilarious theatrical trailer, expectations have escalated on this romantic family entertainer.
In a latest promotional interview, the film’s hero Naga Chaitanya said that his long-cherished dream has come true with Shailaja Reddy Alludu. “I have always wanted to do an out and out entertainer. In the past, I got an opportunity to try out comedy with Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam. But Shailaja Reddy Alludu will be my first full-length entertainer,” said Chay.
Directed by Maruthi, Shailaja Reddy Alludu has Anu Emmanuel and Ramya Krishna in prominent roles. Sitara Entertainments banner has bankrolled the project.
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon