Established by the legendary producer Daggubati Ramanaidu in the year 1964, Suresh Productions continues to be one of the most reputed film production houses in the country. The banner’s latest presentation, a low budget indie film titled Care of Kancharapalem, is hitting theaters today.
In a recent promotional interview, Rana revealed Suresh Productions’ success mantra. “We are a disciplined company with strict rules that don’t differentiate between low budget or high budget movies. More than creativity, it’s giving discipline to creativity that has made us a reputed production house in Indian Cinema. We have lasted for nearly 54 years in the 105 years old Indian Cinema only because of our discipline,” said Rana.
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’